Sunday, November 8, 2015

Autumn Vibes - Sleeping With Sirens & All Time Low | It's Bekka

Hello again everyone, long time no see. I've had a busy start to high school, and here we are in my favorite season, Autumn. I love everything about fall, pumpkins and everything pumpkin flavored. The red leaves, and Halloween parties, every aspect of it is amazing. But my favorite part of this fall was by far the Back To Future Hearts Tour. The tour included One Okay Rock, Neck Deep, Sleeping With Sirens, as well as All Time Low.

I went with one of my best friends Mollie and we had school the day of the concert. I was physically at school but totally not there, I was somewhere so excited about everything that was to come later that day.

My mom picked us up and we took the journey from my little high school to Broomfield. It was probably close to freezing when we arrived and stood in line. Everyone was buzzing with excitement and there was already pop punk music blasting in the distance.

The doors opened at 5 and we rushed inside. There were 2 kinds of tickets, the general admission tickets, and the floor tickets. We had floor and rushed to the line where we were handed bright orange bracelets.

Once we stepped into the arena, the vibe and energy just quadrupled. There was a growing blob in front of the stage, almost bean shaped, where we joined.

I'm pretty sure between when we arrived and when the concert actually started 45 ish minutes later, at least 50 people had accidentally touched my butt.

After  the wait the lights went dim and One Okay Rock stepped onto the stage, a 4 piece Japanese band who I had never heard of before the concert, but now 6 days later, are my new favorite band. Neck Deep was okay but I don't remember much, as at this point in time Mollie and I were shoved back further because of these rambunctious boys who wanted front row.

Around 7:30 the real show began. The lights went down and the drum beat started, then the guitar riffs and then the one and only Kellin Quinn entered the stage, holy crap.

He wore tight faded black skinny jeans and a RANCID shirt.

His tattoos were more beautiful than ever and his hair was so pretty I think I started crying. They're entire set list was perfect and I was shaking through the whole thing, my heart vibrating to the sound of the bass, every fiber of my body engulfed in the vibes in the room.

All Time Low was just an extension of the Sleeping With Sirens set because they both were quite similar, yet different.

The accoustic songs were where everyone in the crowd cried together and held their best friends and every other song was fist pumping, and jumping up and down worthy.

 I wish I could go back, and freeze myself in that moment, and stay there forever, in my happy plave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts!