Wednesday, January 14, 2015

First Post

Sooooooo I was inspired by Zoella to start a blog on the things I like. I don't know all what I'm gonna post here but I have ideas for monthly favorites, OOTD posts, as well as anything and everything to do with One Direction and 5SOS.

Here's a little bit about me.

I'm 13 (almost 14!) and I've been to 2 One Direction concerts. I'm in the 8th grade and have naturally dark brown hair. In December 2013 I bleached my hair and for a year had red, pink, green, blue, purple, and platinum blonde colored hair. Now it's brown ombred into blue. I run a fan Instagram account for One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer. (as of now it has 11.7 K)

Most of the time I'm on the Internet and I'm what the normal person would call "anti-social" and thus of the name of this blog Internet Teens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts!