Saturday, January 17, 2015

How To | Decorate Your Laptop

So today I decorated my laptop. I posted this picture on Instagram and everyone was freaking out and loved it. I asked if they would like me to do a kind of how to blog post so here it is! (If you've been sent over from Instagram, hello!)

So the first thing to do is have a laptop (seems pretty standard) You could also do this on a tablet or an iPad or even your phone is you'd like.

The next thing you need to decide is if you want the stickers directly on your laptop/device or not. This is completely up to you. Advantages to not using a case would be you don't have to go buy a case, but if you did use a case you could take of the stickers whenever you like. As you can tell I didn't use a case for mine.

Next you need to buy sticker paper. I didn't know such thing existed. They're labeled as postage labels but make sure you get the type that is paper size! I got mine at Walmart for $4.44 and that was for 10 sheets (I used 4 for all my stickers (It would have been 3 but I messed up))

So I found my stickers on various parts of the Internet and I'll link them all below, these are just the ones I chose but feel free to use any pictures that you like.

--A little Internet hack is when you search in google add "png" to the end of your search to get a transparent background that ends up being white when you print. (Exp: Starbucks logo png)--

The most important part in order to make your stickers look good is the cutting job. Be sure to take your scissors with a steady hand and cut out your designs as close to perfect as you can. The nicer you cut the better your laptop/device will look!

One Direction MM Photoshoot
Night Changes Artwork
Yin Yang
Tumblr logo
Starbucks logo
PIZZA
Louis Rope Tattoo
Harry Butterfly Tattoo
The Beatles logo
5 Seconds of Summer logo
Ed Sheeran Orange Paw Print
British Flag
Converse logo
Cool Kids Don't Dance
Michael To The Moon Tattoo
Always In My Heart Tweet

Stay fabulous xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey Gurl! Just found your blog and I actually like it a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gurl! Just found your blog and I actually like it a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts!